-=PCTechTalk=- Re: windows update sp3?

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 22:27:39 -0400

Cristy,
    The Windows Update version should be somewhere between 60-100MB, so it
really shouldn't take you all that long to download it.  Just make sure you
have all of the other Crisitcal Updates installed before you begin with that
one and disable your spyware apps prior to its install.  When it's finished,
it will force a reboot and you can then make sure the spyware stuff comes
back on afterwards.  The install itself will not take long, either.

Peace,
Gman