-=PCTechTalk=- Re: what's this? :VSMail mx3

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:02:52 -0500

<Copy>
A text only email with an encrpted address book (and *real* filters built
in) filtered with a regular expressions mail handler protects the email.
<End>

Where may I see an encrypted address book software? Right my defense
against virii using my address book is to use a Lotus spreadsheet with
names, and email address. I call it another name so hopefully the virii
will skip it. Foolproof? No way. Harder to use my address book and pass on
a virii? Well, I hope so.

Robert