-=PCTechTalk=- Re: what's it's name

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 17:01:58 -0500

Thank you all for the suggestions.  I had one in particular in mind that I'd
used on another system a few years ago and it worked great.  I was hoping
it's name would come up amongst the suggestions but it didn't.  It seems
like it had a "T" in the name.  Maybe I will give a different one a try.  =)

Pam