-=PCTechTalk=- Re: web server option for this list ?

  • From: "keith" <kword88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 21:25:07 -0400

Download TweakUI 1.33 from microsoft to edit the right-click menu.

I just got back online after a week of headaches dealing with the deaf
retards at Cox.net so I may have missed it, but.............. is there a
mail web server option for this list ?

BTW: anyone know how to  add/remove options in the right click menu for
explorer ?

Thanks all.

Lata,

DJ