-=PCTechTalk=- Re: uploading movies

  • From: "~OoO~" <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 00:40:55 -0400

Is it a digital camcorder? If so, you should most likely have either a =
firewire or USB cable that goes from the camera to the computer, and =
then you run the software that 'probably' came with the computer to =
import the video.

If it is not a digital camcorder, but an analog instead, then you're =
going to need a bit more. But, we'll get to that if you say its analog.

Sir Troth
ICQ #1717439
AIM/AOL: SirTrothX
Yahoo: SirTroth