-=PCTechTalk=- Re: update on please SB live recording and playback

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:02:06 -0400

Thanks George,

I will need to go and buy a cord.  Just curoius though, when I searched
google for answers, I kept finding advise to plug into the line out on the
tape deck instead of headphone place, although someone had told me once in
person to do the headphone place.  Why would someone do it in the line out
on the tape deck if it works better this way.

cristy