-=PCTechTalk=- Re: update on please SB live recording and playback

  • From: "George Garner" <yzrwo4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:19:08 -0400

You probably need to use the headphones jack on your tape deck or amplifier
if you listen to your tape deck through an amp.  You also may require a
headphone adapter for your audio cord.

You then have control of volume at both ends of the signal.

Turn your Creative recorder volumes right down first and start pushing up
the levels from zero.
george