-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ukonline email help?

  • From: "Trevnal" <trev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 08:38:48 +0100

Nightsneak,

I know some of the UK ISP's do not allow you to send emails from your PC
unless you are directly connected to their servers when you log onto the
net.  I had that when I tried to send emails etc from one, when connected
via another.  I could always receive, but not send.

But as I have never used them I can't say for sure.

Outgoing mail (SMTP) smtp.ukonline.co.uk
Incoming mail (POP3) pop3.ukonline.co.uk
DNS servers set as 'Server Assigned'

That is the settings they have on their site.  hope it helps you a little,

Trevnal