-=PCTechTalk=- Re: tutorials from tourbus

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 00:21:31 -0500

Interesting.  Only took about 20 seconds to download, though.

On 5/29/2003 at 4:56 PM a whisper was heard, and the one known as
nightsneak1 was rumoured to have uttered....

HREF="http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/Ppview97.aspx";>

HREF="http://www.microsoft.com/MAC/download/OFFICE98/powerpoint98viewer.asp";

http://www.microsoft.com/MAC/download/OFFICE98/powerpoint98viewer.asp </A>.