-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IFRAME UPDATE

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 00:15:09 -0500

I've never had an update screw up my computer in Windows 95, 98, or XP.
You have to sometimes pay attention and read about what you are installing,
though.  The "critical updates" have always shown to be safe, but I have
declined a lot of the "recommended" updates.

On 5/28/2003 at 10:05 PM a whisper was heard, and the one known as
nightsneak1 was rumoured to have uttered....