-=PCTechTalk=- Re: trying to help

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:47:04 -0400

The removing of the temp files you'll need either an external app or a
batch file. Batch file I can't help on, as I'm not the keenest on those.
Did you say he has WinXP? Also, does he have Norton SystemWorks, cause if
he does he can do it all from there, including the cleaning of the temp files.

---Troth