-=PCTechTalk=- Re: trying to help

  • From: "jo" <jo.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 10:50:06 -0700

hi troth - what my friend is looking for is the whole enchelada.  i
can't tell if your answer is a full one or not, i don't have xp.  he is
an absolute beginner, and i struggle with his xp around once a fortnight
when i see him.  if you can give a fuller answer please do so.
sorry to lumber you; from your eudora questions it seems possible that
this could be the straw that breaks the camels back.  LOL  jo

<SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: trying to help
If you're asking how to start the scheduler, I believe its under START >
ALL PROGRAMS > ACCESSORIES > TOOLS.
---Troth