-=PCTechTalk=- Re: test

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:33:53 -0700

Hi gang,  I am not in the least bit surprised, Don,  that people want XP
in preference to Vista.  I did espouse this in our forum after I tried
XP in a new computer made locally.  I was only able to run my Panasonic
FZ7 camera software with it. Nothing else, at that time, was compatible,
and the cost of buying the new stuff. including MS Word, my ADSL Modem
and graphics programs et al would have driven me round the bend!

So I reversed the order and had XP (2) substituted.  Thank heavens -
saved by the bell I do believe.

I sympathise with you guys that are having heartache,

Cheers,
Rick H in NZ