-=PCTechTalk=- Re: spam

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 10:48:44 -0500

<Copy>
Does someone know how I can bring this to the attention of whomever has
filtered my mail incorrectly so that the issue gets rectified?
<end>

I don't know the +preferred+ procedure, but what I do/did was call one ISP
and explain the problem, get a name of the a person there, then call the
second ISP and have him/her call the person at the first ISP. So far, that
has worked for me.

Caveat 1: If ISP A thinks it got the virus from ISP B, then that will be
harder. They probably won't want to talk.

Caveat 2: This is not a quick process. It usually took at least one
business day (sometimes two), but it worked for me.

Robert