-=PCTechTalk=- Re: slide shows

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 00:09:44 -0400

She's gonna need the same program to view it, or at the very least a free
viewer if the author of that program provides such. You'd have to check
their website. But, in general, yes you need to have that same program to
view and slideshow you created.

If you just place a bunch of pictures in a folder, Windows XP can
automatically play it as a slideshow without additional software. Not sure
if this is what you want, though, cause you still would need to send each
individual picture and make sure they're all in the same folder.

---Troth