-=PCTechTalk=- Re: slide shows

  • From: Poppy0206@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:14:48 EDT

Hi all,
I created a slide show of digital pictures from my camera using the program
photo suite LE.  I want to email it to my sister to view as a slideshow in full
screen view.  My slideshow is saved as a .pza file.  She is brand new to
computers but knows how to download and view pictures.  My question is, does
she
need a photosuite LE program on her computer in order to download and view my
slideshow full screen view or at all for that matter.  She uses windows xp.
Does it come with something that will let her view it?

Thanks,christine