-=PCTechTalk=- Re: silence

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 23:25:06 -0400

Well...sorry, Nightsneak....but when I used yahoo for my groups, they
were often down for whole days too

That's a reality of the internet...it happens....but at least at
freelists, when they come back up, all the mail is there and gets
delivered.  And when it is up and running, everyone on the list gets
every post.  It's just plain better than yahoo ever was.

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com