-=PCTechTalk=- Re: sending pictures out from OE

  • From: "Trevnal" <trev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:09:55 +0100

either her mail box is full, which is what it is saying, or she has a very
small mail box, and your attached pictures are too big for the space she has
been allotted to her on the mail server at Juno.

A good idea at times is to set up your own group with Yahoo or something,
and then post your photos there.  Then you tell your friends etc and they
can get them.  You can even give them a password or something so they can
join your group, so only you allow people to see or get the photos.

just an idea,

Trevnal