-=PCTechTalk=- Re: screen savers

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:11:36 -0700

I have a free affirmation screensaver on my site which is
guaranteed not to add anything to your site (LOL) other than the
screensaver.

I know because I did the artwork and made the screensaver.

You can find it here and the thumbnail pictures show you the
graphics:

http://www.agoodread.com/freescreensavers.html

The page even tells you how to install it on PCs and how to
easily  change your screensavers.  It does have a lot of cool
effects.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
http://PSP9Tutorial.blogspot.com