-=PCTechTalk=- Re: screen savers

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:38:46 -0700

Cristy,

Have you ever thought of creating your own?  Then you would not have to
worry about spyware.  They are pretty easy to do..and there is some cheap
software out there.

Here is a link to some at tucows.
http://www.tucows.com/editors_screensavercreators95_default.html

There are a ton there..but I did not see any freebies.

I have the Xara Screemaker 3D.  I have used this to even make 'pesents'for
family and friends.  Very simple to use.  The have a demo so you can try it
beofre buying it. ($15)

I also have Screen Creator Deluxe   I just looked on their website and they
have that title for $7.00 but there is a $6 shipping charge..so it would be
$13.99  This says PREVIOUS VERSION and the box is different than the one I
have, but.... I got mine on clearance for 'cheap'..not sure how much... The
one I bought will let you run flash .swf files inside screen savers, make
page turning photo albums with music and link different songs to separate
photos.

This is a link to a bunch of screen
savers.....http://www.filetransit.com/alphaindex.php?page=2&letter=s

I have no idea about sypware.  But this should keep you more than busy for a
long while....hahaha!

Have fun,
Rose
Las  Vegas

Hi, does anyone know where I can d/l some free screen savers that dont put
spyware, etc.. on your computer/

cristy