-=PCTechTalk=- Re: removing identity on xp

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 14:13:23 -0400

I wanted to tell you that this worked - at least I think so!
My son's identity is gone - and I also removed my husband's.
(oh my!) -
I don't know what affect, if any, this had with programs or
other things on that computer, as
I haven't used that computer for anything. I may have enough
room to put service pack2 on it now.
Cris