-=PCTechTalk=- Re: re-Incredimail

  • From: Linda Johnson <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 13:38:57 -0400

Freelists was down all morning and just came back up...hopefully the
backlogged mail will come thru soon

The reason you don't see the weird coding on all replies you send is
this is caused by the format used by the person you are replying
to....if you reply to someone who uses plain text, you won't see it

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com