-=PCTechTalk=- Re: programs opening slow or hanging up/total earthlink access

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:09:37 -0700

I never really paid attention to that..but  getting rid of total access and
getting thru the network link WILL get rid of something you really don't
need...I use it because of the features..but you can work without it..been
there done that when the software wasnt' letting me get online a very long
time ago. I bypassed it and end of problem at that point.
ml