-=PCTechTalk=- Re: problem...Computer - psp

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 18:09:58 -0500

This does not tell you how to recover from this, I may have a clue as to
what "happened."
On an old computer I no longer cared about, I paid a kid some ice cream if
he would hurl the mouse against a book, randomly press mouse keys, spin the
mouse wheel, etc., in short, ABUSE it.

He happily obliged. Result: in roughly 4 1/2 minutes, he had the computer
unable to recognize or use the mouse. My guess is there is a certain
sequence you can press the buttons to cause the screw up if done quick
enough- I guess he pressed the buttons 3-4 times per second.

Robert