-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk readability hurt by sloppy (or rude?) habits!

  • From: EddieB <fasteddieb216@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 23:29:23 -0400

I am sorry to all, as I am very bad when it comes to trimming my replies.  I
have never tried digest mode and didn't realize how much my carelessness
affected digest mode.  I do not do this on purpose, but between not being
used to having to trim and replying long after I should have gone to bed,
please forgive me if I slip up sometimes.  I will try harder to remember.

I do hope we can keep the message we are replying to in our replies.  For
some reason I don't get all messages from here, so I have to access the
archive sometimes to figure out what some messages are referring to.  Since
I haven't been up to date on reading my messages lately, I often find myself
replying to a message in the middle of a thread instead of the thread in
general.

Ed

in the Subject.