-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk readability hurt by sloppy (or rude?) habits!

  • From: "recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx" <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 08:42:24 -0400

:-)  Since mine is the only other reply I've seen so far, I must say it
was not my intent to be heavier than expected. . . . just wanted to
explain some of the background so the root cause of the problem would be
better understood.  For the most part, more participants here are much
better about this I have seen in other groups.

Its a shame the email clients have stopped recognizing the --, but that
is no excuse for the humans to be rude.  And despite all the mail-bots I
encounter on the net I'm sure there *is* still a few humans out there.
I frequently remember to trim my repliy immediately after I click the
send button.  That makes me wonder what Thunderbird was doing when they
left out the "outbox".  :-D

I sometimes leave a lot of the thread in a reply, especially when there
is pertinent data there or when it is a late reply and some memory
boosting may be necessary.  Some of our threads are good examples.

Don

Gman wrote:
> Hmm, I had hoped that your post would be met with a lighter touch.

in the Subject.