-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk Digest V10 #139

  • From: "dansr1999" <dhammo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 22:17:58 -0400

If you have a Restore Point that predates the original update you installed
then, yes, you can restore as though the update never occurred.

Sent: 05 July, 2012 7:49 PM
To: "pctechtalk digest users" <ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: pctechtalk Digest V10 #139

------------------------------------
pctechtalk Digest Thu, 05 Jul 2012 Volume: 10  Issue: 139

In This Issue:
-=PCTechTalk=- zone alarm question

From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- zone alarm question
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 19:49:38 -0400

Hi all,

I let my free zone alarm firewall update today and did not like the update.
I tried uninstalling and looking for my old zonealarm exe file.  Found it on
my external hard drive and restarted.  My avg has been finding a thing or
two since though.  Things just seem a bit off since I updated that program.
Can I just try a restore point , going back to one to fix all as it was?  I
did not create one before updateing like a dummy.

thanks
Christy
using xp btw.

End of pctechtalk Digest V10 #139