-=PCTechTalk=- Re: zone alarm question

  • From: EddieB <fasteddieb216@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 21:30:58 -0400

Christy,

If you uninstalled Zone Alarm, it probably created a restore point when you
re-installed it.  My WinXP seems to create a Restore Point every day, so you
probably do have one from just before you started having problems.  You
should start the process of restoring a Restore Point, so you can see what
days are available and then decide what you are going to do.  You can cancel
out of it before you select a Restore Point and click the Restore button.

Ed