-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk Digest V1 #33 - - 644KB ???

  • From: "jo" <jo.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTECHTALK FREELISTS" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:59:22 -0700

OK nobody noticed, but this is a serious question !
my OE6 ties itself up 'searching for hyperlinks' ; should it ? ; why does it
? ; i have not seen this occur before.
help
jo

this humungeous file gave my poor little puter constipation !!
it kept on straining, and i kept worrying and got my knickers in a right old
KNOT.

When i finally got it undone and divested, there on the bottom of the screen
[the 'status bar ?] it said 'searching for hyperlinks 22% done' -

i'm pretty sure i have never seen this before !  should i be worried ?
AV check was clean.
cheers jo