-=PCTechTalk=- Re: not receiving mail AOL

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:59:33 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Amen Rose,
You put it perfectly.
Jo Ann

I changed the thread subject as this is a bit off the mainstream topic I am
responding to.

Ok folks, if you do not like rants, do not read this.  These words are my
own personal opinion.
In my humble opinion AOL is worse than Bill Gates has ever been accused of
being.

They not only have products that do not work properly and want to make money
from its customers by 'renting' them to their advertisers, but, they do
their best to make you think they are helping you.

AOL is looked upon as a great ISP for newbies.  They take newbies by the
hand and say," We know you are new in this big world of the internet.  Do
not be afraid, we will help and protect you from the evil outside our ISP."
(They do not even say they will protect you from the evil INSIDE AOL)