-=PCTechTalk=- Re: not receiving mail AOL

  • From: "milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:34:04 -0800

I do use Earthlink.. I had problems with it before..but they updated back
there a while and the problems  seem to have been over come. PLUS they now
offer in program blocks for popup and other program " accents. "..I have
been with them just over a year this time and what was a problem has
stopped. IF you can get to their access numbers you MIGHT retry..
I AM on dial up and it works fine..tho they do offer accerlator now which
does improve the download speed.
    *~<*> Mary Lou<*>~*
                 /\ - /\
             >> ^ .^ <<