-=PCTechTalk=- Re: not receiving all my email

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:52:30 -0500

why would Bill gates do this when he has his IE and OE, and AOL is its own thing
and doesn't support OE ? or am I not understanding this - are you saying AOL is
becoming like Bill Gates?
Just trying to figure out what you mean - and why AOL would block everyone else
who didn't use AOL - I think that would act in the reverse, and AOL customers
would leave AOL - NO? people who don't use AOL wouldn't start to use it just to
communicate with their AOL friends - sounds illogical to me.....

Cris