-=PCTechTalk=- Re: need a file converted to pdf, help?

  • From: "Jo-Ski" <josl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 21:00:58 -0700

Christy--
My apologies if someone has covered this exact point before, but I think your
problems would be solved f you install and use the PrimoPDF program that Sr.
Dorothy (and I) recommends. PrimoPDF also installs an icon on your desktop that
you simply drag-and-drop any file you want converted to PDF to that
drag-and-drop icon. I've used it several times, and it works flawlessly and
like a charm! The program creates the PDF and opens it in Adobe Acrobat. The
File menu gives you immediate access to the full range of commands (Save,
Print, etc.), and there are two Save options: Save a Copy and Save as Text.

Nothing could be simpler!

Jo-ski