-=PCTechTalk=- Re: msn messanger

  • From: "Christine" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:08:38 -0500

Thanks Bob,

I saw windows messanger and dont want that I actually disabled it I think.
I just went to msn.com andn downloaded it but apparetnly I signed up some
time before and cant recall password or it does not like my email addy or
something, it is not being kind right now lol.  I threw in the towel for
tonight.  I am trying to set my sister up with me so we can chat via msn
messanger.

thanks

Christine