-=PCTechTalk=- Re: modem..

  • From: "ML" <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 00:16:15 -0700

thanks.. I managed to hunt around and found out apparently there were two
modems and one of them was set on the wrong one. Also needed update driver..
got that sorted out and now I can get into an ISP when the DSL modem has
problems. I am waiting for delivery of a new modem. My old one is barely
holding on...keepin me finners crossed for about 4 days....
ml