-=PCTechTalk=- Re: memory for computer

  • From: "~OoO~" <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:46:36 -0500

If it's a laptop, go to Crucial.com or Kingston.com and follow the link =
to your exact brand and model system.=20

If it's a desktop, and it's a pre-built system, like a Dell, Gateway, =
Compaq, etc, do the same thing as above... go to Crucial or Kingston.

For the laptop, Crucial is probably the best price, or close to it. For =
the desktop, Crucial, IMO, is a bit pricey. However, with the slightly =
heavier prices, you get to deal with a reputable company.

Sir Troth
ICQ #1717439
AIM/AOL: SirTrothX
Yahoo: SirTroth