-=PCTechTalk=- Re: mail2web

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 00:53:08 -0700

It never changed any email addresses, everything is exactly the same unless
there is some sneaky thing behind the scenes that I don't know about.  My
work computer was on dialup through the phone company and the DSL comes from
the same phone co. so it's still @frontiernet.net   I stay in contact with
my corporate office in Phoenix through the same email address I always used,
and rarely email anyone else from work except PCTT a couple of times.  Could
you maybe tell something if I send you an email from the office?  There is
no place to change settings on the mail2web site. ~Glo