-=PCTechTalk=- Re: mail2web

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 22:34:06 -0400

Glo,
    When you switched providers, you also switched email accounts.  Those
accounts that were associated with your old ISP (the part after the @
symbol) are no longer functional.  You need to go into the site's settings
and change things over so that it retrieves your new email addy(s) instead.
If you hadn't already done so, you'll also want to send out notices to your
friends and family that your email address has changed.

Peace,
Gman