-=PCTechTalk=- Re: locked out of computer

  • From: <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 21:24:47 -0400

By "locked herself out" do you mean she forgot her password?

There are utilities on the net that can recover passwords under certain
conditions.  Not all of them can recover all passwords so you may have to
search around a bit to find one.

Here's a Google hit list to start with:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&expIds=17259,17291,22881,25941,26751,26758&suge
xp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=password+recovery+windows+7+free&cp=32&pf=p&sclient=psy&si
te=&source=hp&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=fd9f310bee2047fa

or if broken:

http://tinyurl.com/win7psswrd-5ff43

Don