-=PCTechTalk=- Re: laptop problem

  • From: dswabc <dswabc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 19:55:13 -0700 (PDT)

Easy.  They use a bootable disk that launches the
password finder or some
similar method that does not load Windows.  (My
answer referred to passwords
in Windows, not in the CMOS).

CMOS passwords are a totally different story.  I
have never used one (and
never will) and I do not know of any one that
ever did, and I've been in and
around computers since 1986.

Don