-=PCTechTalk=- Re: hmmmm--spyware stuff

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:48:48 -0800

The thing that got me was that this system called for an update after having
barely shown much at all. When it did update it supposedly found a pile of
no no's...but to irradicate THOSE you had PAY into a sub of almost $60 a
year at once a month payments...it didn't find much worth thinking about
BEFORE that.  Cynical maybe, but how many other spyware softwares do that?
As a gimmick to get to you hooked. You THINK you have something because it
shows up...but not on other spyware systems...???????????.... So I question
this idea.  I have NO idea if what was found is real or not.. so it does
make me pause and take second and third shots at pondering.  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm