-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Atatchments.

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lionel <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:19:31 -0500

Couple of fast thoughts as I go out the door......
A) Use a compression program like WinZip
B)  Use a freeware program to split the file.

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
 Cincinnati, Ohio - Scottsdale, Arizona
 Thursday, 11/10/2005, @ 4:18:39 PM EST
 A 2003 survey indicated that children and teens who share dinner with their
families five or more nights a week were far less likely to have tried alcohol,
cigarettes or marijuana. 'Those who eat lots of family dinners are almost twice
as likely to get A's in school as their classmates who rarely eat as a family.'
Now that's something to chew on. Launch a revolution. Have dinner as a family."

 --  Albert Mohler

==================|:o:|==================

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 06:34:10 +1100, Lionel wrote:
[-]   Hello ....  I have an attatchment that  is  1.72 MB.  Some  people that
I sent it  to cannot  receive it  because of its size,  is there  a  way of
overcoming this  ??
[-]   --
[-]   <Please delete this line and everything below.>
[-]
[-]   To unsub or change your email settings:
[-]   //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
[-]
[-]   To access our Archives: