-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help with old computer

  • From: "Jo Ann W." <HILLFARM3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 23:28:31 -0400

Thank you Trevnal, Glen and Troth. I have got lots of good advice and things
to try from all of you. Now what I need is time to work on the box, which I
won't have until the first of the week. Will try a lot of these things then
and let you know what happens. I have bought a new CMOS battery.
Jo Ann

http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=TX97&Type=Latest