-=PCTechTalk=- Re: for all the is sacred

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:15:26 -0500

I am worse.  I allow some people to type a paper on my computer, and that
is the number ONE question I get. "Robert, where is the "any" key on your
keyboard?!?" (I have a different keyboard from most people, it is a
programmable version.)  I programmed one of the keys to act as a <enter>
key, and put the word "ANY" on it.  (Laughing) No more questions about
where it is. Oh, if they only knew they were actually pressing <enter>!

Robert