-=PCTechTalk=- Re: external hard drive question

  • From: "Dolores" <dshelham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:05:13 -0400

this particular hard drive comes with a cradle that lifts it up to let air
underneath - seems to be only Simple Tech has that or at least of the ones
I've bought they are the only ones who had it - even my little 80 gig has
one - does the brick do more than their cradle as do have a brick I can put
it on - Dolores