-=PCTechTalk=- Re: external hard drive question

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:11:29 -0700

Since I have 7 I guess so.....lol!

I do not typically have them all on at the same time..(I prefer not to let
them have the heat and wear & tear for nothing)  I do not find any slow down
of my machine as they are only in really play when being used.  (I also am
cheap and do not want to pay for the electricity for nothing!)

I would suggest you use external drives that have their own power supplies.
Then you are not draining from your computer.

Rose
Las Vegas