-=PCTechTalk=- Re: downloading Real Player Streaming Video

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 20:46:46 -0400

There are so many things that can be done with the newer web coding
approaches these days that I've pretty much lost track of the line between
what can and cannot be done.  I don't think you're nuts, but that's not
really all that related to web coding, is it?      lol

So, is it possible?
Sure.  Probably.   Maybe.

Will Total Recorder capture it all?
I simply don't know.  See if they offer a non-function limited trial and let
us know.  If they don't offer one, we can always step up our search for a
modern capture app that does offer a full trial.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php