-=PCTechTalk=- downloading Real Player Streaming Video

  • From: "D. Weaver" <djweaver.groups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:00:15 -0400

Some of my better half's course work is presented in RP streaming vid.
She would like to be able to download the entire file and convert it
over to her iPod.
I know how to do the convert, it's the downloading part that has me
perfectly stumped.  I've tried a number of different ways and it's easy
enough to get the .ram file that starts the stream, but saving the data
is next to impossible.

Any clues.  Preferably if software is needed a freeware solution would
be best.

Dave
in the Subject.