-=PCTechTalk=- Re: anti-virus

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:29:31 -0700

I use MailWasher and Zone Alarm, as well as Norton AV2003.
All three will block some trojans.

But the most effective AT programs are those dedicated to Trojans.

www.hackfix.org is an excelent resource for  seeing which AV/AT programs are
most effective.

http://www.mwn.ca/ UPDATED 22/08/03
See my Anti-Virus pages  UPDATED 22/08/03
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 23/08/2003 at 1:46 PM Grant Karpik wrote:

At least some anti-virus programs do. I know that Norton anti virus and
Kaspersky anti
virus ( the two that I use) both detect and remove Trojans.