-=PCTechTalk=- Re: anti-virus

  • From: Frandy <jskene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 07:56:28 -0400

When my new computer arrived I installed AVG and ZoneAlarm as soon as they
set up my cable modem (3 months free with purchase from Dell). I had been
using McAfee Online with the old dialup computer and still have about 10
months to run on that subscription. Does ZA work as well with McAfee? If so,
should I download McAfee Online, uninstall AVG, so anything with ZA while
doing this? Any input would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Frandy